September 3, 2007 - 12:01 am EST CEO Bob Nardelli's personnel shake-up has begun at Chrysler LLC.
Besides the announcement last week that Andreas Schell has been appointed director of its recovery and transformation plan and business strategy, Chrysler named:
- Cynthia Sidoti, 45, manager of the Sterling Heights, Mich., assembly plant. Her most recent position was plant manager of the Toledo, Ohio, Supplier Park complex. Sidoti replaces Robert Bowers, who is retiring.
- Robert Seabolt to plant manager of the Toledo Supplier Park. Seabolt was director of the recovery and transformation plan and material cost management.
- Melissa Holobach to plant manager of pilot operations at the Sterling Heights vehicle test center and the Conner Avenue assembly plant in Detroit.
- Sandra Bouckley, 48, to director of the front-wheel-drive product team, advanced manufacturing engineering.
- Frank Faga to director of the rear-wheel-drive product team, advanced manufacturing engineering.
The appointments were effective Saturday, Sept. 1.
In a statement, Frank Ewasyshyn, executive vice president of manufacturing, said: "These appointments will allow us to further focus on the development of our executive manufacturing team and support our goals for the new Chrysler."