Welcome to KRC Performance, your Mopar Horsepower specialists. We have had trucks from Canada to Brazil and California to Saudi Arabia roll out the doors! Whether it's a wild stroker motor or a show truck only, we do all the work in house, dyno them and send them back home to you... And don't forget, we are the Dodge tuning experts!
---KRC Twin Turbo STS Challenger ---
---KRC Performance runs 11.1 in a street driven SRT8 Jeep!---
KRC Performance sets the bar real high as they run the SRT8 300C at 10.90's and 730 rear wheel hp using the SCT Tuner! Congrats to SCT's top Hemi tuners, Sean , Marty and Tim from KRC/TDP Automotive for setting this world record!
We offer all tuning the majority SRT vehicles especially our SRT8 Jeeps, Hemi's and Dodge trucks. We have a bolt on tune program all the way to custom tuned Turbo 2 bar Map programs. Check out the SRT 10 STS Turbo we finished up complete with ladder suspension and fuel system on a forged bottom end. See the results in the latest news section!
- KRC 242 camshaft hits 449 rear wheel all motor on a 408 stroker in a full size Ram. All on the SCT Tuner!
- KRC SRT8 Jeep runs 651 rear wheel on the Turbonetics GTK 850 using the SCT Tuner!
- KRC Performance SRT8 Jeep hits 641 rear wheel on it's 426ci NoX Stroker!
- KRC Performance runs 11.90 at 114 all motor in the SRT Jeep Stroker!
- KRC Performance hits 680 Rear wheel on the 300C running a Paxton 1500 head unit!
- KRC Performance bails STS Turbos out from any tuning worries by hitting 787hp 951tq on the SRT10 Ram!
- KRC Performance designs new non slip ATI Procharger bracket for the Magnums.
- KRC Performance trains for SCT Tuners and Software, call for details to schedule us in.
- KRC Performance tunes the forced induction Hemi's through the factory controller!
- KRC Performance's Lead Tuner Marty Fletcher competes against 4 major tuners' programs for the SRT10 Ram and beats every single one in TQ and HP! Thanks to all who showed up at the dyno day runs!
- SA Designs releases new HEMI Builders Guidebook available at major bookstores, with major KRC writeups! Thanks Bruce!
- Posted the fastest Grand Cherokee SRT8 timeslip in hot Florida 11.1 @123mph!