Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What Should We Call A Charger Pickup?

Chargerpage3.jpg Tipster Phillip, who has already obtained a PCH Tipster T-shirt for letting us know about the Playboy Jimmy, just keeps the tips coming with these shots of an early Dodge Charger-with-truck-bed he got at the 2007 Houston Autorama. The question is, what do we call this car? Dodge made a front-driver cartruck called the Rampage, so perhaps "Chargepage" is the best choice. Or perhaps the Ford and GM names are more appropriate for a 60s rear-driver. What say you, readers? Make the jump for more photos and a poll!



What should we call a Dodge Charger with a pickup bed?

No comments: